I ordered a mystery box from their website it was only $50 and you would get 5-6 pieces I figured that was a good deal and decided to try it out.I highly wish I never did, I ordered my box on Sept 27th and just received it today Oct 14th.I was very excited because I had been waiting on the package for a while, but I must say that excitement went away as soon as I opened the box.

First the clothing was just thrown into the box not folded at all, their was no receipt in the box, and the quality of the clothes is so horrible.

On top of all that two of the pieces has different company labels like wtf one says Olivaceous, and the other lucyparis.I am beyond disappointed because I like to support black businesses and see our people succeed, but you have got to be kidding me I work hard for my money and clearly these women think it's a joke to take people money and flaunt it with no concern about how they are doing business even though they are living the high life off our money that's unacceptable, but I should have known better because this chick on Instagram doesn't even wear her own clothes that she sells so that should say a lot.

Review about: House Of Chic Los Angeles Clothing.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Comments

House of Chic is an amazing, professional brand.The owner always wears her brand.

The mystery boxes were what she had in the warehouse that needed a home before relocating.Your gamble.